MULTILIFT Futura 12 ton skiploader with telescopic arm extension on DAF chassis in superior equipment
The MULTILIFT Futura 12-tonne skiploader with telescopic arm extension on a DAF chassis in superior equipment provides the operator with comfortable work with containers and maximum safety. In addition to useful functions that speed up the loading/unloading of containers, it is equipped, for example, with a built-in radio-controlled container covering system.
Control of the skiploader includes a combination of external lever control and radio (Joystick) remote control with a proportional, two-speed drive of the main arms, rapid movement of the unloaded arms and the ability to independently control the right and left sides of the hooklift. Better productivity is ensured by the third regenerative tipping speed with safety lock. It includes built-in diagnostics indicating defective parts, where the cause of the defect was mechanical damage.
Standard equipment includes:
- Lightweight EvoLight™ steel structure increasing permissible payload by 300-500 kg, with cab protection
- Telescopic arms with 1,400 mm extension
- SafetyPlus™ safety system increasing the safety of the operator and the environment: two hooks for capturing the container securing the container while driving, a set of dimensioned chains with shorteners, hydraulic side stops, manually adjustable blocking stops in front, pneumatic safety catch for the tipping hook, rope for tipping the container at height.
The above-standard equipment includes:
- Radio control of the carrier and radio-controlled covering of the container
- Lateral hydraulic securing of the container
- Indicative weighing system including display in the cabin
- Regenerative speed - "third speed loading and unloading"
Basic technical parameters:
- Carrying capacity of the carrier: 12 tons
- Chassis type: 2 axles
- Total carrying capacity of the chassis: 18 tons
- Max. working pressure: 30 MPa
- Carrier weight: 2,600 kg
- Telescopic arm extension: 1,400 mm
- Sub-level loading: 800 mm
- Capacity when the arms are fully extended: 7,400 kg
Sdílejte tento článek: