MULTILIFT hooklift of 18 tons on a TATRA chassis for a company that manage forests and surroundings of the city Brno.
The company Lesy města Brno can already use the new MULTILIFT Ultima 18Z.56 hooklift installed on a new TATRA chassis 6x6, including the ABROLL container intended for transporting wood chips. The delivery of the vehicle with a superstructure and other accessories was carried out in cooperation with CONTSYSTEM s.r.o. and Serviscentrum Vysočina s.r.o.
The vehicle is equipped with a weighing system and a printer located in the cabin for printing the weighing ticket.
MULTILIFT Ultima 18Z.56 hooklift with a load capacity of 18 tonne has a foldable Z-hook of 1,570 mm height and is equipped with functions that speed up the loading cycle, increase safety and simplify the handling operation. Here is their list:
- Warning buzzer
- Hook with pneumatic latch
- Main ram protection, safety circuit for trailer operation
- Safespeed, end-of-movement damping
- Fast speed
- Fast tipping
- Friction relief
- Automatic sequence control including optimization of the operating height
- Remote control + emergency manual control
- Cameras and hooklift assistance
Basic technical parameters:
- Capacity 18 tons
- The length of the internal container is 3.6 – 6.6 m
- Tipping angle 49°
- Max. working pressure 30 MPa
- Weight 2.460 kg
- Installation height 250 mm
- Max. hook-arm distance from the rear-rollers’ axis 5.610 mm
- Horizontal movement 1.100 mm + 1.300 mm
The ABROLL 33 m3 container for the transport of wood chips is equipped with a hinged rear wall and double-leaf doors, a walking grate, an exit ladder and a roll-up net to cover the load. Internal dimensions of the container: length 6.5 m x height 2.2 m x width 2.3-2.4 m.